GOB-AOB Index du Forum
GOB-AOB Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

R. Kelly R. Kelly

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GOB-AOB Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Demande de pacte
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elizafra
Team gob aob
Team gob aob

Masculin
Tribu: Romains
Positionnement: Nord-Est
Point(s): 99
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 03:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: R. Kelly R. Kelly Répondre en citant

R. Kelly R. Kelly > bit.ly/1ZewQKG

R. Kelly R. Kelly

10cf746e54
Kelly R. Kelly Happy People/U Saved Me [BMG International] (2004) BMG International 10 Now Playing R. Kelly Discography Production Discography Videography Awards and nominations Studio albums 12 Play R. Black Panties, released in December 2013, saw him ditch the retro inspirations of Love Letter and Write Me Back for an update of his sexually explicit contemporary mode. Surprisingly, despite reports of a feud with Jay-Z, another album was released from The Best of Both Worlds sessions later in 2004. Frank Micelotta/Getty Images 18 Now Playing r-kelly Singer R. Kelly Hair Braider 14 Now Playing R. Kelly Live the Light It Up Tour Trapped in the Closet Trapped in the Closet Chapter 1 Chapters 112 Chapters 1322 Chapters 2333 Trapped in the Closet: The Movie Trapped in the Closet: The Book "Trapped in the Closet" (South Park) "Trapped in the Drive-Thru" Bibliography Soulacoaster: The Diary of Me Trapped in the Closet: The Book Related articles Discography Production discography Videography Songs Unreleased songs List of R. "((( R.

Kelly Video R. Its first single, a duet with Celine Dion titled "I'm Your Angel," became Kelly's second number one pop hit with a six-week run on top. Even though subsequent singles "When a Woman's Fed Up" and "If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time" were more successful on the R&B charts, Kelly was well on his way to landing more Top 40 hits in the '90s than any other male solo artist, and notched another with his guest appearance on Puff Daddy's R&B chart-topper "Satisfy You." Moving his blockbuster success into a new decade, Kelly returned in 2000 with TP-2.com, which spent three weeks at number one on the album charts and scaled back the ambition of R. Late in the year, it was revealed that Kelly and Aaliyah had wed in August and gotten an annulment shortly thereafter. Guest Artist, Primary Artist, Rap, Unknown Contributor Role Jim Slattery Multi Instruments Mario Winans Programming . Kelly When A Man Lies 2 Now Playing R. When the scandal broke, other reports surfaced that Kelly had settled a civil suit in 1998 involving a sexual relationship with a then-underage girl, and that he was in the process of settling another suit brought by an Epic Records intern making similar allegations. He was able to make songs like "Sex Me," "Bump n' Grind," "Your Body's Callin'," and "Feelin' on Yo Booty" into hits because his production was seductive enough to sell such blatant come-ons.

i melt with you 2011jessie rogers passion hdios 8.2 beta 5make it paleox art lia black and whitecan't help singing127.hours.2010.dvdscr.ac3.xvid t0xic inkwindows mac os xjay and silent bob strike back brripstar wars clone wars s05e06

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 03:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GOB-AOB Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Demande de pacte Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange